Recess Creative is looking to add to our group of talented and creative professionals here in Cleveland. We’re looking for a smart and savvy Business Analyst with subject matter expertise and a deep knowledge of technology.
You will be responsible for working with our team of designers, marketers, developers & information architects to gather and document requirements, functional specs and provide overall quality assurance.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3+ Years Professional Experience
- Knowledge of writing and documenting functional specs
- Ability to gather and document business and functional requirements
- Create functional testing documentation
- Perform functional testing for quality assurance
- Working with the team to provide status updates and deliverables
- Ability to manage projects and timelines
- Understanding the process of building websites and mobile apps
- Experience working with a creative team
- Passion for technology & creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience estimating and managing timelines
- Experience in creating sprint plans and managing sprints
- Oversee technology projects to ensure that work is completed according to client expectations, timeline and budget.
- Manage technology sprint forecasts from project start to finish.
- Ensure all work is accompanied by well written requirements and test scripts
- Provide the development team with Business subject matter expertise throughout the project lifecycle.
- Conduct thorough quality assurance testing on all technology deliverables.
- Manage issues during quality assurance and UAT project phases, providing expertise, tracking, and resolving issues with users and technical resources.
- Collaborate in internal and client post-mortems on all projects.
- Project Management.
- Performance Management
- Writing Skills
- Technical Capacity.
- Organizational Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Results Driven.
- Problem Solving.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Time Management.
- Business Acumen.
This is a full-time position and the candidate will work directly out of our sweet downtown Cleveland, Ohio office. Benefits include: Complete Health - Medical, Dental, Vision & Life, Disability, and IRA with company match & PTO.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
If you think you’d be a great fit, and love sprints but not sprinting, please apply with your resume and relevant experience.
Apply for this Position
Thanks. Your application has been received and we’ll hopefully be in touch soon.