Recess Creative is adding to our group of talented and creative professionals here in Cleveland. We’re looking for a smart, savvy summer design intern with a desire to contribute, learn and grow with our integrated client teams.
Our ideal candidate can work closely with a team of designers and developers, or take an idea and blow it up on his or her own. He or she must have both a keen design sensibility and the ability to brainstorm new ideas for a multitude of different clients. The candidate should have a passion for smart creativity and the desire to make a mark with his or her creative work.
- A killer portfolio (traditional and/or interactive)
- Campaign driven work
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficiency in Sketch
- Ability to take an idea from concept to design
- Knowledge and understanding of web standards
- Excellence in creative concepting
- Great communication skills
- Passion for being creative
This is a part-time or full-time (40 hours) position and the candidate will work directly out of our sweet downtown Cleveland, Ohio office.
If you think you’d be a great fit, and don’t mind competitive eating contests, then please send your resume, relevant experience and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
Apply for this Position
Thanks. Your application has been received and we’ll hopefully be in touch soon.