Recess Creative is adding to our group of talented and creative professionals here in Cleveland. We’re looking for a talented and motivated Designer with a killer portfolio and an insane attention to detail.
Our ideal candidate will work closely with our creative, strategy and technology teams to bring innovative ideas to life. He or she must have a keen design sensibility and the skills to brainstorm new ideas, create experiences and design using best practices for a multitude of different clients.
- 1-3 years of experience in the creative field
- A multi-faceted portfolio
- Ability to take ideas to execution
- Knowledge and understanding of design principles
- Fluent in Design Applications (Sketch, Adobe Suite, etc)
- Desire to push the expected in creative
- Great Communication Skills
- Bachelor’s in Design or related field
- Collaborate with team to define and implement innovative solutions for the project direction, visuals and experience
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and ingenuity to complex problems
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to design and development teams
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Follow design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Keep all files documented and saved according to Recess Standards
- Complete all tasks within timeline and scope
- Ensure the quality of the end product
This is a full-time position and the candidate will work directly out of our sweet downtown Cleveland, Ohio office. Benefits include: Complete Health - Medical, Dental, Vision & Life, Disability, and 401k with company match & PTO.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Apply for this Position
Thanks. Your application has been received and we’ll hopefully be in touch soon.