Recess Creative is adding to our group of talented and creative professionals here in Cleveland. We’re looking for an innovative Digital Media Specialist with proficiency in paid advertising and SEO.
The Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for implementing integrated digital strategies for our portfolio of clients in various industries. Responsibilities include overseeing paid search, paid social, SEO implementation & lead gen programs for Recess Creative clients. This position will assist in the development of integrated digital media strategies for clients, execution of said campaigns within Google, Facebook, Instagram, Hubspot, etc. and the collection of data to continually recommend KPIs & perform ongoing optimization. This position will work to constantly evaluate and streamline all products, tools, and processes for the agency.
The Digital Media Specialist will work collaboratively across the digital team to attain collective goals, reporting to the Director of Social & Digital Strategy.
- 2-3 years' experience working in paid media strategy and execution
- Experience maintaining paid advertising bid strategies, execution and budget management
- Must love and be curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line
- Experience with Google Analytics and tracking tools
- Experience with Google Data Studio and customized reports
- Efficient in SEO practices such as, but not limited to, keyword research, content optimization, site optimization and link building
- Familiar with keyword research tools such as Moz, SEM Rush, LinkDex, etc.
- Well versed in the Office suite, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Professional client communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, but also can work well in a team
- Ability to proactively organize daily tasks
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Email development
- Experience with creating or optimizing landing pages a plus
- Hubspot experience
- Enthusiasm for the future of brand advertising on the web and building that future with us
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Using your analytical mindset, you will be responsible for the strategy, execution, performance and reporting of the paid search and paid social campaigns for our clients across multiple platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
- Daily optimization and management of campaigns within individual platforms
- Maintain bid strategy execution and budget management
- Craft effective ad copy for A/B testing and conversion optimization
- Develop SEO strategies that drive traffic and ROI for our clients
- Perform ongoing SEO keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Develop and maintain link building strategy
- Analyze SERP and organic traffic patterns to provide recommendations for content creation and website optimizations
- Work with the development team to ensure on-page and meta data SEO best practices
- Monitor our clients overall site health as it relates to SEO
- Work with the web team to drive organic traffic, and increase conversions based on data
- Pixel and tag generation, implementation and quality assurance
- Regularly analyze data using third party tools to understand user behavior and provide insight into the topics that drive interest and engagement
- Research and analyze competitor advertising
- Track our progress against key competitors
- Analyzing campaign performance and providing optimization recommendations
- Create and update dashboards for regular reporting on all clients paid media campaigns
- Stay up to date on all news and trends in the paid advertising and SEO industries to deliver cutting edge strategies for our clients
This is a full-time position and the candidate will work directly out of our sweet downtown Cleveland, Ohio office. Benefits include: Complete Health - Medical, Dental, Vision & Life, Disability, and 401k with company match & PTO.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
If you think you’d be a great fit, and don’t mind tweeting about cakes, then please send your resume, relevant experience and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
Apply for this Position
Thanks. Your application has been received and we’ll hopefully be in touch soon.