Recess Creative is adding to our group of talented and creative professionals here in Cleveland. We’re looking for a smart, savvy summer UX Design Intern with a desire to contribute, learn and grow with our integrated teams.
Our ideal candidate can work closely with our team of creative and technology folks to bring innovative ideas to life in the interactive space. He or she must have an insane attention to detail and the ability to brainstorm new experiences for a multitude of clients.
- A multi-faceted portfolio
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficiency in Sketch
- Knowledge and understanding of project requirements
- Ability to assist in and perform client research, general discovery, and user research
- Ability to take an idea from concept to wireframes
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web standards & best practices
- Ability to adapt, accept & provide feedback throughout an entire project’s life cycle
- Great communication & presentation skills
- Passion for being creative
This is a contract position with the expectation of 40 hours per week and the candidate will work directly out of our sweet downtown Cleveland, Ohio office.
If you think you’d be a great fit, and don’t mind competitive eating contests, then please send your resume, relevant experience and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
Apply for this Position
Thanks. Your application has been received and we’ll hopefully be in touch soon.